Raith Results?

Scott D. Andrews sandrew at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 7 22:22:36 PST 2004

I concur with everything said so far.  Our results from last night show
problems as well.  We had area writes that were supposed to be squares
which produced amazingly round circles (700 nm).  Two dot shots spaced 200
nm apart in a dose test only appeared at twice the expected dose and were
completely overlapped (single big blob).

-Scott and Yves

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Luigi Scaccabarozzi wrote:

> HI Hatice,
> yes, I found the same. Some patterns broken, some misplaced, and also
> stitching error (but I was expecting the stitching since I could not align
> properly: the system is too clean, it's hard to burn a spot @ 10 um ap.!).
> Sorry I meant to send an email earlier, but I was busy.
> In conclusion, I would not attempt any critical work with the system in
> this state, and if other people had the same problem I think there's
> really something wrong with the system, not with my sample.
> James?
> Gigi
>

> On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Hatice Altug wrote:
>
> > Hi gigi,
> >
> > Have you had a chance to look at your patterns you write recently? All the people that I saw today are complaining about wierd results and I wonder what kind of results you have.
> > I have writing tomorrow and want to know if it worths wrting it...
> >
> > -hatice

Scott Andrews
Materials Science and Eng
Stanford Univ.