Raith pattern generator Problem again?

Hatice Altug altug at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 7 22:51:20 PST 2004

Hi,

Gigi, do your broken patterns look like this? I got this results back in
September when there was a problem with pattern generator. It showed up on
random people and random writing sessions. For at least 2 weeks I suffered
while nobady was having such a problem ( maybe my patterns are more complex
than others) It has not been fixed untill james and other users also start
to have same problem. If you also have same broken type pattrens I think it
might be again same problem with pattern generator ?!

Scott, also I remember now that I was getting overlaped patterns. It might
be writing on the same spot so that you get one big blob instead of one
(look at broken_pattern_1 in the attachment, overlaped area is overexposed
and in some of them not even possible to resolve the pattern which is
suppose to be 10 by 10 matrix of  dots)

Since last time it showed on random people and on random writing sessions it
is possible that tomorrow some people can say that they have very good
results. I think maybe James can check if pattern generator OK?

hatice