Raith pattern generator Problem again?

David Goldhaber-Gordon goldhaber-gordon at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 7 23:07:14 PST 2004

Hi Hatice,

I'm sorry that people are experiencing pattern generator problems again.
It's great that you emailed pictures of broken patterns from September. It
would be even better if you could:

1. Put them on the Raith Swiki: http://elrey.stanford.edu:8080/Raith
Specifically, create a new page for your pictures under
http://elrey.stanford.edu:8080/Raith/18

2. Include (in some form) not just the broken patterns but also the intended
patterns. For example, you could include the GDS II file, a pdf, or a SEM
image of ones that wrote correctly

This would help everyone recognize the problems when they show up, and would
give James images to show to Raith to convince them of what's going on.

Best,

David
David Goldhaber-Gordon                         goldhaber-gordon at stanford.edu

Assistant Professor of Physics                 davidg at post.harvard.edu
Stanford University                            (permanent forwarding)
                                               www.goldhaber-gordon.com
(650) 725-2047 (lab)                           (650) 724-3709 (office)

Address for letters or packages:               Administrative Associate:
David Goldhaber-Gordon                         Roberta Edwards
Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials      McCullough, Rm. 338
McCullough Building, Room 346                  Phone: (650) 723-8028
476 Lomita Mall                                Fax: (650) 724-3681
Stanford, CA 94305-4045                        email: redward at stanford.edu