Raith problems

ACREMANN at SSRL.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU ACREMANN at SSRL.SLAC.STANFORD.EDU
Sun Mar 7 23:38:19 PST 2004

Hi All

As Scott reported earlier, we also have a strange result from our last
two writes.
I also observed another strange thing that could be related to the
strange write results. Our samples never showed any charging problems so
far. Last night, we observed that the SEM image at high magnification is
unstable after we unblank the beam. It looks like some
strange charging problem to me (even our samples never showed charging
as far). Could it be that something in the optics is not
properly groulded? This thing also may lead to some stitching problems.

Greetings
Yves