Raith Results? We are looking into the problem system back down.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 8 09:18:06 PST 2004

Hello:

It would have been nice if someone would have called me when these
problems surfaced!  I am not on email outside of work.  I am taking the
system over for the morning to evaluate this problem after I look at my
samples from the run I did Friday evening.  Did anyone get any normal
results?

We are on it.

JWC