Please send me your best images and a slide or two on your project results.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:52:28 PST 2004

Greetings:

I will be presenting in Dortmund, Germany next Tuesday 23MAR2004 at the
Advanced Lithography Training Course and Users Meeting a report on
"Recent Results on the Stanford RAITH 150 EBL system"

I welcome your submissions of images and Power point content to add to
my results.  This is identical to presentations I have made in the past
to CNF and various external presentations within the EBL community.  You
and your group will be given full credit for your work and exposure for
your research groups to several researchers I am meeting with.  I will
also seek to use this content in internal presentations to SNF and SU,
and possibly within the NNIN through the course of this year.

 Please feel free to submit your work, images, and examples of your
results good and bad in any usable format with Power point being preferred.

DO BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR NAME, YOUR GROUP, CONTACT INFORMATION, AND
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT GOAL AND RESULT OBTAIN IN YOUR MATERIALS.

I have attached my power point template should you desire to enlist
this, but if you have specific templates you use in your group that
would be fine as well. For those few whom I have not spoken with of this
in person,  my apologies for the very short notice. I will be working on
my presentation tomorrow afternoon, Thursday March 18, and submissions
be received ASAP and certainly by 1800 hours tomorrow.

Thank you for your support.