Raith is being qualified -- last nights users had good results...

John Cumings cumings at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 12:56:43 PST 2004

Green light means 30kV is okay.

I presume you mean yellow light, because 30kV is not okay, correct?

     John Cumings
     cumings at stanford.edu
     Postdoctoral Scholar
     Physics Department
     Stanford University

     office (650) 725-1025
     lab (650) 725-2047
     fax (650) 724-3681

     Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials
     239 McCullough Building
     476 Lomita Mall
     Stanford, CA 94305-4045
In message <4058B6CE.7060400 at snf.stanford.edu>you write: