Raith is being qualified -- last nights users had good results...

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 17 14:04:32 PST 2004

Hello,
just want to thank James and the other Raith and LEO experts for
their work the past weeks. I wrote yesterday night my pattern (at 10keV),
and inspected it today. I couldn't detect any stitching error or other
problem. Also the alignment and current yesterday were superb! Possibly
better than any other time since it was installed! (at least for the
aspects I was able to test yesterday)
Thanks again a lot, it took some time but... great job!
Luigi