James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 18 19:46:56 PST 2004

Hello ALL:

I hope to continue testing April 6 or 8th I will be working with LEO to
determine next actions on higher than 21 kV acceleration voltages.

Note that the Hitachi is always 30 kV and 2.5 nA Beam I...

Paul Jerabek can train anyone interested in learning on this very fast
system.  It has been working well the last 24 hours.
 (Did I say that?!!)

Thank you,

JWC