Yellow light for <30kV? NOT -- RED LIGHT FOR 20 kV and above 21 until further notice.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 18 19:50:48 PST 2004

Fine suggestion--  but it will interfere with tracking actual up time on
the Coral system.

Some strange type of new math is employed where yellow is charged at
some different rate downtime at 1 day to 1 day and red is maybe twice.

Always read the messages on RAITH newsgroup.

We will resolve the higher kV Acc. Voltage issues in early April.

Yours,

JWC