loadlock...

Hendrik Bluhm hendrikb at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 21 00:04:07 PST 2004

You could ask Charley or Paul, they might have admin access on coral.
Otherwise, try to contact a James, possibly via some Raith guy.
In the worst case, there is a way to manually went the loadlock by opening
some screw on the turbo, but I don't know which one. I think this would be
acceptable for preventing days of downtime, as long as people dont open
the wrong screws....

Hendrik

Hendrik Bluhm
Department of Physics
Stanford University

Work adress:                    Moler Lab
           			Lab. for Advanced Materials
Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
                                Stanford, CA 94305