Correction...

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 22 16:09:46 PST 2004

Hi all --

Oops, I've been told that Charis also should be credited with helping
out on the Raith (sorry Charis!)

In any case, would everyone (Raith champions especially) who does
anything non-standard on the Raith, please, please, please make sure to
document whatever it is that was done?  I understand that there's a
logbook at the station, and you should also use the raith at snf email
list.  James needs to know what's been done when he returns, and it
would be for the good of all Raith users everywhere.

Thanks again for your attention --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.