RAITH QUESTION - LEO

Dong-Woon Shin dwshin at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 23 18:07:05 PST 2004

Hello.

As I transfered my gds to leo PC, it showed fatal windows error (blue
screen)  I rebooted the computer and log on as user(user).  Do I have to
shut down the column before rebooting it?  I was not aware of it, but some
one mentioned that.

Second question: LEO seemed to work well but one problem.  Whenever I do
the write field alignment, the third marker always moved to a wrong
position. Scan area varied from 2 um to 0.6 and they all had the same
problem.  Has anyone had the same experience?

Thank you.