Will be Raith be up on Friday morning? YES! Current PLAN -- system coming back on line 1800 Thursday

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 5 17:14:15 PDT 2004

Greetings:

Carl Zeiss and RAITH Field Service have just handed the system back to
me for performance testing and LEO column adjustments evaluation.

  My plan:

   1. Complete beam drift evaluations this afternoon.  Beam drift is
      well within specification (spec. 10 nm/min. measured 3 - 5 nm/min.

   2. Hand off the system to Gigi and other available RAITH champions
      after GiGi overnight and into Thursday morning.

   3. I will return to the system at 10 AM tomorrow and hope to complete
      qualification testing by late tomorrow afternoon.

   4. I hope to release the system back to users at 6 PM tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and support!

James Conway