5% STD PMMA

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 5 17:17:48 PDT 2004

A new bottle has been placed into the lab solvent cabinet.

Please be conservative with this material.  You must follow the Ebeam
Resist Handling procedures.

I have observed a great increase in usage of this material over the
course of the last month!  This might be just a lot of users using the
material, but could some of it be ending up in others labs, or users
supplies?  Please be careful handling these materials.

Thank you,

JWC