Please welcome RAITH Group IX onto the RAITH system
jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 24 12:16:31 PDT 2004
Greetings Raith Community:
Please welcome with me the next group of Raith Users coming onto the
RAITH 150 system as 'RAITH Group IX'.
We also have Jocelyn Electra Plant (Coral: electra) returning to the
system after a six month hiatus she completed this class as a refresher.
These users completed the RAith Basic Users Course, aa an intensive four
day short course.
Please welcome them onto the system and assist them as they come up to
speed on this instrument.
Thank you for your support!
Ebeam Technology Group
Raith Group IX is:
1. Ryan Tu ryantu at stanford.edu <mailto:ryantu at stanford.edu> Coral: ryantu
Dai and Nishi Group. - Nanowire devices basic research
2. Amir Ali Haj Hossein Talasaz atalasaz at stanford.edu
<mailto:atalasaz at stanford.edu> CORAL: atalasaz
Genome Center - Dept. of Chemistry EE
3. Clifford Hicks cwhicks at stanford.edu <mailto:cwhicks at stanford.edu>
Kam Moler Group - Hall Probe devices.
4. Peter Bjeletich bjeletic at ece.ucdavis.edu
<mailto:bjeletic at ece.ucdavis.edu> Coral: Bjeletich
Ben Yoo Group UC DAVIS Photonic Crystals and Waveguide devices.
5. Jocelyn Electra Plant electra at stanford.edu
<mailto:electra at stanford.edu> CORAL: electra
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the raith