Please welcome RAITH Group IX onto the RAITH system

James Conway jwc at
Mon May 24 12:16:31 PDT 2004

Greetings Raith Community:

Please welcome with me the next group of Raith Users coming onto the
RAITH 150 system as 'RAITH Group IX'.
We also have Jocelyn Electra Plant (Coral: electra) returning to the
system after a six month hiatus she completed this class as a refresher.

These users completed the RAith Basic Users Course, aa an intensive four
day short course.

Please welcome them onto the system and assist them as they come up to
speed on this instrument.

Ebeam Technology Group

Raith Group IX is:

1. Ryan Tu ryantu at <mailto:ryantu at> Coral: ryantu
    Dai and Nishi Group. - Nanowire devices basic research

2. Amir Ali Haj Hossein Talasaz  atalasaz at
<mailto:atalasaz at> CORAL: atalasaz
        Genome Center - Dept. of Chemistry EE

3.  Clifford Hicks cwhicks at <mailto:cwhicks at>
Coral:  cwhicks
     Kam Moler Group - Hall Probe devices.

4. Peter Bjeletich bjeletic at
<mailto:bjeletic at>  Coral: Bjeletich
    Ben Yoo Group UC DAVIS Photonic Crystals and Waveguide devices.

5. Jocelyn Electra Plant electra at
<mailto:electra at> CORAL:  electra