'Take a Spin with Me...' HEADWAY training WED. May 26, 2004 10 - 12 Noon SNF Cleanroom

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 25 18:35:15 PDT 2004

Greetings:

I will be processing on the Headway spinner tomorrow and offer you the
opportunity to review and train on the Ebeam resist Handling
Procedures.  This is the class you need to gain qualification on the
Headway Spinner.

I have attached the Ebeam Resist Handling Procedure.  I will be working
with Silicon wafers and will be handling PMMA material.
Spinning on the headway will start at ~11 AM after the wafer cleans have
been completed.

Class will start at 10:05 AM WED. in the Cleanroom. Just show up no need
to RSVP...