ALERT ACTION REQ: RAITH 150 Reservations Policy:: 8 hours per rolling 10 day reservation window

Jien Cao jiencao at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 15 17:48:18 PST 2004

James,

Could you please clarify on item 2, namely, the 4-hour-minimum rule?
 If a write needs less than 4 hours, what is the procedure to initiate
a "share ride"?

As I understand it, the purpose of policy #2 is to ensure that one can
make reservation without being cutting off by other users.  In the case
that we need less than 4 hours, can we simply reserve what we need
and let others know?  It may be easier this way.

Thanks for your attention.

Jien