Clarifying Raith Reservations Policy:: 8 hours per rolling 10 day reservation window

David Goldhaber-Gordon goldhaber-gordon at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 15 20:18:55 PST 2004

Ryan,

You're absolutely right. You may have more than one reservation in a
ten-day window. However, your reservations for the next ten days may
never exceed 8 hours, except as spelled out in Rule #3. So you could
have two four hour reservations, and then you could make another four
hour reservation after you use your first four hour reservation.

Best,

David
----
David Goldhaber-Gordon
goldhaber-gordon at stanford.edu
Assistant Professor of Physics 			davidg at post.harvard.edu
Stanford University (permanent forwarding)
www.goldhaber-gordon.com
(650) 725-2047 (lab) (650) 724-3709 (office)

Address for letters or packages: 		Administrative
Associate:
David Goldhaber-Gordon 				Roberta Edwards
Geballe Laboratory for Advanced Materials 	McCullough, Rm. 338
McCullough Building, Room 346 			Phone: (650) 723-8028
476 Lomita Mall 				Fax: (650) 724-3681
Stanford, CA 94305-4045 			email:
redward at stanford.edu