Jien Cao jiencao at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:01:27 PST 2004

I agree.  Each reservation should probably go immediately
after the previous one, or else leave a 2- or 4-hour gap in
between.

However, in the case when there are already reservations
ahead and after, how should this work?  The newly reservation
still has to immediately follow the previous one, but is it allowed
to leave a gap between itself and the reservation after (which
has already been there)?  We should probably be flexible with
this case and not force a user to reserve the time he/she doesn't
need...

Jien