Ryan Tu ryantu at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 16 13:20:54 PST 2004

I would like to comment on leaving half an hour between reservations, which
is something I do because in my experience, users are rarely on time for
handoff.  I am only allowed 8 hours per 10 day period and to waste half an
hour per session waiting for someone else to unload their sample is a
significant waste of reservation time, especially when I have multiple short
2-hour writes.

If we can address the issue of people unloading on time, then I fully agree
with Mark's suggestion.

Ryan