CANCELLED: Take a Spin with Me on the Headway Friday November 19, 2004 1400 - 1600 hours

James Conway jwc at
Wed Nov 17 15:34:35 PST 2004

With My Apologizes:

I will have to announce that we will have to cancel this class at this time.
There was a previous appointment that I have off site that I will have
to honor at this time on Friday.
Will send out an announcement for  next week when we have determined a
time to do this class.

So sorry,

James Conway