Charis Quay Huei Li cquayhl at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 17 15:42:46 PST 2004

Another thought on this that I've mentioned in passing to a few people.
What about strongly encouraging or even requiring people to be ready to
write half an hour before their write start time so that they can start
early if the person before is done early? Of course, then we would also
need people to inform the person after as soon as they have a good idea
when they'll be done, e.g. 'I should be done in two hours. You can load at
3pm.' Charis.