Re2: 'calculate time error'

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:45:55 PST 2004

My guess is you ran into a streaming file output error where it had
difficulty writing the file from memory to disk.  The file simply became
corrupted on the write.  You may be able to locate your backup file ::
filename.BAK in the same directory you started editing from.

There is a means to 'merge pattern elements' on the RAITH editor you can
employ.  I use this to eliminate the 10 and 20 nm gap that often show up
in arrayed boxes that I wish to merge together as one.

Highlight the structure in GDSII database then top menu [tools] + [merge
elements] then select a distance by which all neighboring pattern
elements are merged together in the pop up dialog box.

Hoping this information will help everyone.

JWC