making addition CORAL reservations for levi FRIDAY NOV 25, 2004 00:30 - 1300

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 24 16:18:57 PST 2004

Greetings:

AS that no one has jumped to utilize the significant openings on the
schedule I have added a reservation for Ofer Levi to explore parameter
space for RAITH circles.  This session is from FRIDAY NOV. 25, 2004
00:30 - 1300 hours.

I would impress on other users wishing to work on the system during this
time block to 'share the ride' with ofer in the event that Ofer cannot
utilize all available beam time within this time block.

Note:  There are no limits to utilization of the RAITH just reservations
on the raith.

Please play together nicely on the system.

James Conway

Out of the office through Tuesday 8 AM.