RAITH 150 back into Green Light mode...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Oct 1 11:18:59 PDT 2004

Good Morning,

We continue to evaluate the level of Beam Current 'leakage' from the
RAITH and LEO blanking sections. Raith USA is working with me closely on
this issue.  After more measurements we will develop a plan of attack to
resolve these concerns.

Although I am seeing leakage levels somewhat higher than a month ago
they still could be within a normal range to be expected for any Ebeam
column.  Also note that as we continue towards the second half of our PM
interval on the column, some increasing levels of beam drift and leakage
are to be expected.  I will be making some more measurements today if
access is available on the system with hopes at developing a strategy to
deal with this challenge.

Returning the system to green mode for your use.

Please inspect your patterns carefully and report back to this list your
comments, concerns, and observations.