ZEP - 520 - 12 stock has been received.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 25 15:05:06 PDT 2004

Greetings Ebeam Users:

After several delays and some snafu's with SU purchasing  we are now
restocked with the ZEP - 520 - 12 resist.

We will be keeping this material locked up and will check it out
directly to users for use at the time of need.

The material is very expensive and all users are instructed to be frugal
with this material to keep waste to a minimum.
It cost about $15.00 per ml.

This material is also very sensitive to moisture and must be stored
under  refrigeration. You must allow 30 minutes or more to allow the
material to reach lab temperature BEFORE you open the bottle.

This material should be handled with syringes to get the best results
and cannot be used on the track systems.

If you desire to work with this material please see James Conway during
his daily office hour.