Zoom(Y) out of range

Luigi Scaccabarozzi scaccag at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 10 22:37:15 PDT 2004

Hi Dong-Woon,
I guess you are writing at 600X, 100um field. What's the value of zoom Y?
the Y zoom factor must be < ~1.52. you may set 590X, 100um, or decrease
more the mag (570 or 550), that should work, but this is not normal and
its the same problem we had in past. Cole or Joe, can you help with this?
I guess it's again a problem with the calibration of the EO board...
Thanks
Gigi