Operations to 25 kV acceleration voltage allowed without restrictions...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 15 09:04:40 PDT 2004

Good Morning,

Yesterday we tested the system to 20 kV acceleration voltage during
Peter Catrysee's EBL write. I briefly ran the gun up to 26 kV and
observed no elevation in the vacuum levels or EHT trips.  I will be on
the system this afternoon and evening and hope to complete more
operations at higher acceleration voltages to confirm our FE-Tip has
been properly conditioned.
More PCM qualifications and measurements in the queue...

Questions -- please visit me during my office hour.