Cancelling my reservation for this evening 4 - 12 midnight. Process problem using ZEP - 520...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 22 17:51:44 PDT 2004

Greetings RAITH Users:

I am canceling my session after my wafers did not spin up uniformly
using ZEP-520-12.

I am using ZEP - 520 - 12 and was surprised to have this result after
many runs with no problems.
Other users working with this bottle of resist since 9-14-2004 are
requested to send me a brief email and tell me if their wafers spun up
uniformly or not?  Thickness measurements?

This problem is the same or similar to what Arvind reported several
weeks ago.  The wafers under microscope inspection at any magnification
look like a psychedelic light show.

I will strip and repeat tomorrow morning for tomorrow afternoon.

System is available for the next user...