Raith free 9/30 9:30am-11:30am

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 30 09:21:50 PDT 2004

Greetings:

My writing session that has been running overnight will extend through
about 11:00 AM. So I will take the time...
I expect the system to be available at 11:00 - 11:30 if someone wishes
to get a write in before the PM session I have reserved.

I am also seeking someone to be in standby mode for the later part of
the afternoon session and overnight if I cannot complete the preparation
of the next wafer set.  Otherwise I will run PCM testing patterns and be
finished with the system early this evening.

Is anyone interested?

James Conway

Ryan Tu wrote: Raith free 9/30 9:30am-11:30am