Update: Thread:Please bring back all the raith dongles to JWC's office

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 24 08:53:53 PDT 2005

Update:

I am still missing one RAITH off line SW dongle that was loaned out two
weeks ago; and one has been recovered along with the missing USB
portable drive being returned at the same time as well.

If you have borrowed the missing raith dongle please update me on its
location...  I have a standby list of students in need of this item.

I had one RAITH 150 dongle in my drawer and someone picked it up
recently in the last few days...

Please bring all Raith SW dongles back to my desk ASAP.  I have several
students whom would like to start getting their patterns started off
line whom have just completed training.

Thank you,

JWC