Loadlock Error 4

Sora Kim kimsora at stanford.edu
Sun Dec 4 13:06:00 PST 2005

Dear all,

I got a loadlock error 4 right now. I was trying to contact everybody that I
know to solve the problem. But, I could not.

James is in a situation hard to be contacted right now. But, fortunately, he
gave me a password for administrator login.

Is there anybody who knows how to solve this problem? Please call me at
650-996-2679 or email me, if you know, as soon as possible. It will be very
much appreciated.

I feel very sorry for other users especially who made reservations after me.

Sora