New Thread: Should we charge users when they cancel without advanced notice on the Raith system?

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 7 18:18:30 PST 2005

Ilya,

Thank you for your comments!

You bring up a good point  >> In that case, how will you differentiate
someone canceling last minute and someone wanting to swap?
These users should post to the mail list their intention to swap or
trade times and then they should update these changes on coral reservations.

Keep you comments coming...

JWC