New Thread: Should we charge users when they cancel without advanced notice on the Raith system?

Sora Kim kimsora at stanford.edu
Thu Dec 8 01:57:28 PST 2005

Also, I really feel responsible for this thread of discussion. I swapped the reservation with Onur, and, yesterday, I seriously felt dizzy and should take a rest outside for some time. When I came back, I got the email from James, and that was it.
I hope this can clarify yesterday's happening to all of you and Onur.

I know how depressing it is when someone simply does not show up. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I am thinking about limiting my reservation time for next week by myself to show my apology.

Sora