Annoucement 3 : RAITH system offline 10 AM Monday June 20 through afternoon June 24.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 9 17:29:53 PDT 2005

  Greetings Raith Users:

The RAITH system will be going offline to users 10 AM Monday June 20
through late afternoon Friday June 24.

We may be seeking standby operators for test exposures evening and
overnight on Thursday June 23, 2005; but only if we can complete raith
field service test before that time.  Please see James Conway if you are
interested in helping us qualify the system.

This is your notice that we will be taking the system off line from 10
AM Monday June 20 through  late afternoon June 24, 2005. PCM test and
Qualification runs will be conducted that Friday afternoon 13:00 - 18:00
hours.  There is the opportunity to " Share the Ride" with me during
these test.

Users are encouraged to make good use of the available time remaining to
complete your work on the system before the down time commences. As in
the past it is sometimes challenging to bring these system back up and
into order.  All parties will do their very best to complete this work
within the scheduled time.

Thank you for  your support!

James W. Conway