ANNOUNCEMENT: Please welcome RAITH Group XIV to the Raith community.
jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 29 12:11:06 PDT 2005
Greetings Raith Community:
Please welcome the next six users from RAITH Group XIV into the RAITH
These individuals worked very hard with me attending both the Four Day
Short Course and several additional user sessions and everyone did a
fine job of coming up to speed as Basic Operators on the RAITH 150 system.
Please work with them and promote the concept of "Sharing the Ride" on
your runs while working on the system. This will help us to reduce the
load lock sample exchange time overhead and enable more people to
complete their work on the RAITH 150.
Thank you for your support!
<>Raith Group XIV:
1. Serena Faruque serenaf at stanford.edu <mailto:serenaf at stanford.edu> Coral: serenaf
Peter Peumans Group, Electrical Engineering Project: Nanowires placed into circuits for nano-electronics.
2. SangBum Kim kimsangb at stanford.edu <mailto:kimsangb at stanford.edu> Coral: kimsangb
H.S. Philip Wong Group Project: nonvolatile memory devices
<>3. Sun-Hae Hong shhong at stanford.edu <mailto:shhong at stanford.edu>
Yamamoto Group Project: Quantum Dots for Quantum Information Devices.
4. Jun Pan panjun at stanford.edu <mailto:panjun at stanford.edu> Coral: panjun
Jim Harris Group Project: Stopping Light using a Photonic Crystal
5. Xinran Wang xinranw at gmail.com <mailto:xinranw at gmail.com> Coral: xinranw
Dai Group: nano-scale Carbon nanotubes and nano-wires (Ge)
6. Yuerui Lu yueruilu at stanford.edu <mailto:yueruilu at stanford.edu> Coral:
Dai group: Carbon Nanotube synthesis
Everyone Gained Qualification on June 28, 2005
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the raith