RAITH 150 Plan for some down time and loss of access next week. TUE WED THURS. 3 - 15 to 3-18-05

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:59:03 PST 2005

Greetings:

RAITH USA will be coming into the SNF ebeam lab at days and times still
to be determined.
This email is to give you fair notice that it is likely we will need the
system at various times TUES. WED. THURSDAY days and possibly Friday
Morning.  Users reserving sessions through this period risk getting
bumped or canceled.  I already have afternoon sessions scheduled for
this purpose.

Once I have a firm schedule I will post to this list.

Thank you for your support and interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF,