Plan for down time on RAITH -- I will likely need lxuwind's Mondays session next week.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 9 09:10:18 PST 2005

Hello Liang Xu:

I am trying to get RAITH USA in for service o the system next week, and
it is likely then will arrive early in the afternoon on Monday and will
immediately need access to the system.  But keep in mind, as that
flights are sometimes delayed, and RAITH's plans often change without
notice to us; I would suggest you coordinate with Ryan Tu on his run
before you and if you can overlap a bit you should be finished before we
will need the system.  You may in fact get some extra time if you load
with ryan in the morning and simply do a hand off of the system when his
run is completed. Save you the load lock interval and the warm up on the
system.

I have only a very limited time with which to work with the RAITH people
while they are here at SNF.  Their schedule seems very limited as they
have other sites to visit this week. Thank you for the extra effort that
this request will entail.

Yours,

JWC