RAITH system offline for users tomorrow afternoon from ~2 PM. RAITH field service and testing of blankers.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 29 19:06:40 PST 2005

Greetings:

Raith is FED-Xing a new blanker electronics unit out to us and we will
need the system from sometime after 2 PM until we are finished testing
sometime into the evening, and possibly some additional time Thursday
morning and afternoon.

Working with RAITH Field service we hope to eliminate the blanker
electronics as a source of the problems we have been encountering with
column scattering when the system is blanked using the RAITH blanker.

We apologize for the interruption to your RAITH sessions.