James Conway out of the office from Friday April 1 returning Tuesday April 5, 2005

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:37:15 PST 2005

Greetings:

James Conway out of the office from Friday April 1 returning Tuesday
April 5, 2005.
I will likely not be available by cell phone at ll times between Friday
afternoon through Monday evening.
Please leave a voice mail if you call and I will respond ASAP when I
come back onto the grid.
Gigi, Arvind, and Ryan Tu are in charge of the system in my absence.
Attached is the "FAQ: Who are you going to call" list.

Off to the Wilderness,