'Take a Spin with Me' Ebeam resist handling training on the Headway Spinner. Monday May 23, 10 - 13:00 hours.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 18 09:39:10 PDT 2005

Greetings Raith Groups XIII and XIV and others whom have expressed interest:

You are invited to the next 'Take a Spin with Me' Ebeam resist handling
training on the Headway Spinner.
I will be conducting this training this next Monday morning and will be
cleaning up my substrates on WBNONMETAL starting at 10 AM and will plan
to start spinning resist on the Headway starting about 11:00 hours.
If you wish to work with us, please have your substrates clean and ready
to apply resist either in the 150 degree Singe Oven or just out of the
YES HMDS vapor prime system.

This is your opportunity to prepare high quality thin film layers of our
PMMA's and other ebeam resist on your wafers and to make thickness
measurements on these films to aid your work in the Ebeam Lab.  This
training is open to everyone whom wished to participate.  This session
will get you qualified to work on the Headway system if you choose to
participate.  I plan to spin 100 mm Si substrates with 5% 495K PMMA-A
(in anisole). We can also apply other Ebeam resist in the session as well.

No need to RSVP to this email just show up at the session.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF!