New Thread: Request for your data points for Microchem 5% 495K PMMA in Anisole.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 20 10:18:25 PDT 2005

Greetings Raith and Ebeam Community:

I am just about to release my characterization data for the new
Microchem 5% 495K PMMA - A (in Anisole solvent) including the updated
process definition.  It would be very nice if users already working with
this material could provide me with their data for Resist Thickness as a
function of  spin speed as well as their dose-to-clear determinations to
acceleration voltages for the Range 10 - 50 kV.  I have only very little
data at 30 kV on our Hitachi HL-700  system; not having  the time to
work very much on the Hitachi since it came back up last month.

This would greatly assist us in evaluation of the process width or
variability from user to user, and between full wafers and pieces using
this resist system on both machines.

People with quality SEM images of their process results for this resist
system would be honored if they wish to add their images to this data
base. I hope to get all the data up on our web site by mid week next week.

All replies to raith at snf.stanford.edu discussion list.