Problem RAITH SNF 2005-05-26 17:32:36: RAITH ALERT: Check your exposures for focus!!

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 26 18:10:23 PDT 2005

Greetings Raith Users:
Last night on the Electrostatic Chuck and then again today on the Std.
Sample Holder I observed much larger than normal offsets from true level
during and after leveling routines.  These offsets are on the order of
+- 300 um rather than the typical 12 - 28 um for the ESChuck and 28 - 55
um for the Std. Sample Holder.
The result of my write last night was very large lines and not all areas
cleared, indicating focus was not suitable during the write.  Users are
encouraged to inspect and review their patterns carefully BEFORE pattern
transfer.  I will look further into this issue in the morning. Has any
one else observed this recently, please report to the
raith at snf.stanford.edu list.  I request reports of good and bad
exposures and the date and time you were on the system.
Thank you for your support!

James Conway 05262005:17:32