Annoucement: Ebeam Town Hall Meeting --- December 2, 2005. 2 - 4 PM CISX 338

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:23:44 PST 2005

    Greetings to the Ebeam and Raith User Communities:

 The Next Ebeam Lab Town Hall Meeting will be held Friday December 2,
2005 at 2 - 4 PM in CIS-X 338.  All interested parties are invited to
attend this event which is open to everyone.

For your enjoyment we will have a presentation "Scanning Electron
Microscopy in the IC Industry" by Bryan Tracy, PhD.  Bryan is the
Manager for the Materials Characterization Lab at Spansion in Sunnyvale,
CA.  He presented a very interesting presentation at the Hitachi
Nanotechnology Seminar last month and I invited him here to SNF to give
his presentation here.

The agenda of this meeting is now open and your inputs are desired.

Light Refreshments will be served.  Thank you for your participation!

Yours,