HELP! loadlock error 5

Lindsay Shannon Moore lsmoore at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 5 17:42:59 PDT 2005

I have fixed the loadlock error on the Raith computer, but the LEO and the
raith are not communicating properly.  I was not able to contact James
about this error, so it seems like it will have to wait until tomorrow to
be fixed.
Current status:
-sample holder is loaded, loadlock is vented.
-Raith will not let me unload the sample
-Raith and LEO not communicating properly
-CCD camera on LEO not working properly.

Lindsay