HELP! loadlock error 5

Nick Koshnick koshnick at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 6 09:12:43 PDT 2005

After another software restart the raith can talk to the LEO (at least, with
minimal errors) and the load unload procedure seems fine. I could not figure
out the problems with the CCD and the normal LEO SEM functions do not work
properly. A more experianced user might need to fix this on the next pump
down. The system is now unloaded with the load lock vented.
 Nick