Take a Spin with Me: Ebeam resist handling on the Headway spinner. Tuesday September 20, 2005 10 AM- 1:00 PM

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 14 11:31:15 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Interested users are invited to attend my monthly 'Take a Spin with Me'
Class which will cover Ebeam resist handling on the Headway spinner.
If you are on the To: list you have indicated you desire this training.
Everyone is welcome to attend this training and gain access to the
Headway spinner.

This is also an opportunity to actually get some of your work done at
this time, so please have your substrates cleaned and in either the 150
degree Singe oven or just coming out of the YES HMDS Prime oven.   I
will also be cleaning Silicon substrates on WBNONMETAL starting at 9:30
AM in the cleanroom.