Welcome to the RAITH community you are now qualified on the system.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 7 09:35:31 PDT 2006

Greetings Frank Jaeckel, Randy Stoltenberg, Alan Chin, and Young Chul Jun,

Welcome to the RAITH Community!
You have now been qualified on the RAITH 150 Ebeam Lithography System.
Please be sure to reply to the email that the CORAL ezmls system will be
sending you to enable your account.

This is a conditional login based on your careful and correct operation
of the system.
Your probation periods ends July 4, 2006

<>I have to establish logins in your name on both the Raith and LEO
computers.  Let me know if you have any problems with logins, directory
or file formats or any settings on the tool. Be sure to keep your work
secure and share your passwords with NO ONE.

You have access to the entire file system on both computers with the
exception to directories and patterns contained within these directories
for named industrial users and outside academic users within my file
system (.../user/jwc/GDSII/... )
All of my other patterns are open and available to you and will remain
the property of James Conway and/or SNF.

ALL system utilization must be enabled on CORAL and logged into the
LOGBOOK.

I hope you will be able to assist me in pushing the limits of EBL into
the sub-10 nm range in the coming year.

P.S.  Please see me directly if you have any problems!.  I hold a daily
office hour 8:30 - 9:30 AM and am available 24/7 by cell phone at
415-412-4825.