ANNOUNCEMENT: "TAKE A SPIN WITH ME" EBEAM RESIST HANDLING TRAINING ON HEADWAY COATER. Aug. 22, 2006 0930 - 1130 hours FAB.

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 7 17:14:58 PDT 2006

Hello,

I just scheduled the next "Take a Spin with Me " Class for Tuesday
August 22, 2006 from 09:30 - 11:30.

This quick class covers how to prepare your substrates for PMMA or other
Ebeam resists coating, showing you how to obtain quality spin coating
results on the Headway Spin Coater, and finally how to accurately
measure your polymer thin films' thickness.

Users may attend any, all, or part of this class as they desire.

This is an opportunity for you to prepare and coat your samples with
PMMA in preparation for Ebeam Lithography.
Please read the Ebeam Resist Handling Procedure
<http://snf.stanford.edu/Process/Lithography/EBResist/EBResistHandling.html>
before attending this class for your benefit.

Schedule:
09:30 - 10:30 Substrate cleans for Ebeam Lithography.  SNF Cleanroom wet
bench non-metal  Silicon cleans
10:30 - 11:30 Spinning PMMA resist on the Headway wafer spinner coater.
SNF Cleanroom Headway 2.

Please sign up on the sheet that is in my office on my bulletin board.
CIS 31 white board right side...

NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.
i'm swamped with email...